Complete notes and materials on the “Visuals and Activities”, “Teacher Appreciation Ideas”, and the “Lightbulb blog” (WordPress) exercises from the training are now available.
Visual Display Projects & Literacy Activities:
- 03212012 Visuals & Activities_2 – online version This is the PowerPoint deck for the training; it contains many images of great projects!
- Visuals and Activities These are discussion notes of the PowerPoint presentation, including additional resources.
- Hot Dog Booklet Instructions to make a “hot dog booklet” out of 1 sheet of paper.
- WePAC Appreciates Teachers and Staff These are notes about ways to share thanks for school staff and Teacher Appreciation Day dates.
- Hosting a Staff Appreciation Event These guidelines outline how to host a staff appreciation event at school.
- WePAC Lightbulb Instructions_In-service training This is a New User Guide with instructions on registering for a WordPress account, writing a post, and replying to a post with a comment.
- WePAC Lightbulb Exercises This is a quick exercise sheet to practice navigating the blog (Where’s Waldo?) and to practice writing a post. WePAC has a special training account (username: “wepactraining”) if you would like to practice. Contact Mica for more information!